We carry out all aspects of hard and soft landscaping including lawn, planting, paths, paving, steps and patios, planters and raised beds, and garden fencing.
It is the relationship and fine balance between hard and soft landscaping elements and how they relate to each other that will influence the overall impact of the completed project. The success of the project is in the fine detail, the choice of fence colour, or paving used, straight cut or curved borders.
We want to create your perfect garden space and your input is key. During the FREE onsite consultation and survey we will listen to your needs, wants and desires so that we can create the perfect garden for you.
Items which we will address before creating a landscaping plan include:
- How will you use your garden?
- When will you use your garden?
- What is your design preference – traditional, contemporary, urban or country?
- How much time will you be able to dedicate to maintaining your garden?
- Do you enjoy eating and drinking outside?
- Do you have pets or children and what kind of space do you want for them?
- Do you simply want a quick fix with the least required effort, or a complete overhaul?
Also during our initial consultation we will take measurements of your garden, check levels, existing planting and trees so that we can provide you with most realistic design.